| Patient & visitor guide : In-Patient Care |
- Our admission staff is available to answer any of your queries and guide you to choose a suitable room.
- You are required to pay an initial deposit at the time of admission in accordance with the room category. Charges vary as per room category, irrespective of the medical services.
- Please ensure that you clarify all your doubts about the charges before admission. If you have any queries regarding billing during your stay, our billing staff will be of assistance to you.
- Patients are admitted under the sole discretion of the hospital consultants.
- The estimated cost in case of planned surgeries are provided at the estimation counter of the Inpatient Services Department.
- All room confirmations are subjected to the availability, on the date of admission.
- Bed charges are inclusive of nursing and diet charges.
- Emergency charges 50% more applicable on surgery charges on Sunday, holiday for whole days & on other days from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Emergency charges will be 15% extra on all investigation & procedure in OPD/ A & E/ Daycare & also 50% extra on surgery amount. No emergency charges for planned surgery on Sunday & Holiday for already admitted patient.
- Cash and credit card payments are accepted. Personal are not allowed. Any shortage of initial deposit during emergency admissions, has to be cleared within 12 hrs. of admission or before 12.00 noon of the next working day.
- Corporate clients are required to submit their company"s credit letter on the date of admission. In case of emergency admissions, the credit letter has to be submitted within 12 hrs. of admission.
- In the case of the non-submission of the company"s credit letter, the patient is deemed as a cash patient and an initial deposit is to be deposited. The same would be refunded (at the time of discharge) against the submission of the company’s credit letter.
- Patients opting for a room/bed category higher than their entitled category are required to pay the difference in charges arising thereafter. Charges for investigations, operation theatre charges, and the doctor"s fees are subjected to change in accordance with the particular room category chosen.
- Credit facility is offered only to the patient from Corporate & Insurance.
- TPA’s having a tie up with ABMH for patient covered under Medical Insurance, it is mandatory to get approval for cashless facility from TPA before patient gets admitted.
- However if the patient gets admitted in emergency, then this approval for cashless facility must be produced before the discharge.
- In case there is a delay in authorization, patient authorization or denial of authorization from the insurance/TPA hospital can not be held responsible & 100% of estimated cost or the difference cost to be deposited at the time of admission or before the surgery.
- All patients are required to pay an initial deposit at the time of admission as specified by the admission counter.
- For surgeries/packages, the entire cost of the package has to be deposited at the time of admission.
- Interim bills would be produced on alternate days and will be available at the IP billing counter. Patients are required to make a deposit within 24 hrs. of receipt of the interim bills. If the bill is not cleared within 24 hrs. then all the credit facilities, whether pharmacy or any other, will be discontinued.
- The deposits would be adjusted against the final bill.
- Charges for investigation, operation theatre charges, and the doctor"s fees are subjected to change in accordance to the particular room category chosen.
- In case the amount has to be refunded on the same day as that of the deposit, then the refund would be made by cash.
- In case the amount has to be refunded on the next day of the deposit, then the refund would be made by cheque. In such a case, the Identity IPD Personnel would take proof from the patient/relative.
- The discharge process is initiated only after the patient’s consultant deems him/her fit for discharge.
- Discharge timing is before 12.00 p.m.
- Patients vacating the room between 12.00 p.m. - 4.00 p.m., on the completion of all discharge formalities would be charged 50% of the room tariff.
- Patients vacating the room after 6.00 p.m., on completion of all discharge formalities would be charged a one day room tariff.
- Patients are advised to collect their discharge summary before leaving the hospital.
- Patients requiring the charge slip details for reimbursement purposes can request for the same at the time of discharge.
- In case a patient does not wish to continue his/her stay at the hospital, he can, in consultation with his doctor, ask for the Discharged Against Medical Advice (DAMA).
- Before leaving, the patient needs to check his/her room carefully for any personal belongings.
- To avail of an ambulance/transport facility, the patient can put in a request at the nursing counter/reception counter.
- Please Note :- Discharge process may take 3 Hrs- 4 Hrs to be completed from the time the treating consultant initiates the discharge. There may be more delay incase of final authorization is required from TPA for insurance.
River View Lounge
- Overnight stay facility is available at the hospital for a single attendant of the patient. The booking is at the Inpatient Department.