Category of rooms -
- A cubicle style layout with 6 beds. with sharing toilet tonicity bedside trolley and common bathroom. Separate wards for males and females.
Gold Plus -
- A room with 4 beds with an attached common toilet, bedside trolley and one sofa cum bed for an attendant.
- A room with 2 beds and an attached common toilet, bedside trolley, one common television set, telephone extension and with each a sofa cum bed for an attendant.
- Single room accommodation with a bed, telephone, television, bedside trolley, cupboard, couch for an attendant and an attached bathroom.
Ruby Delux (Mother & Child) -
- Single room accommodation with a bed, telephone, television, bedside trolley, cupboard, relative couch and an attached bathroom.
- Single room accommodation with a bed, telephone, television, Refrigerator, bedside trolley, cupboard, Sofa-cum Bed for an attendant and an attached bathroom.
LDRP (Mother & Child) -
- Labour, Delivery, Recovery and Postpartum Beds especially designed keeping in mind an expectant mother’s needs, throughout her stay at the hospital.
Diamond Suite -
- Double room accommodation (one for patient and the other for relative) with a patient bed, two sofa cum beds, telephone, bedside trolley, cupboard, microwave oven, Television, refrigerator, dinning table with an attached bathroom.
MICU / SICU / CCU / PICU / NICU (Critical Care) -
- Cubicles with all the essential life support equipment necessary critical care.
Bed transfer -
Transfer from one room/bed to another of the same bed category is possible, subject to the availability of the required room/bed. For such transfers, a prior request is to be submitted at the admission counter.
Transfer from lower to higher class -
Transfer to a higher bed category during the hospital stay is subject to the availability of rooms. In this case, the charges for higher class beds would be applicable from the day of admission.
Room retention -
While the patient is in ICU, the patient"s relatives can retain the room on extra payment, depending upon its availability.
A television has been provided in each patient room except Gold Ward & Gold Plus.
In case of any inconvenience, please contact the nurse or Guest Relation Officer duty.