Wellness Assessment Centre
Early Detection and Timely Prevention
The modern lifestyle today symbolizes excessive stress and strain, extended working hours, irregular eating habits, late night weekend parties, inadequate rest and to top of it all, high level of pollution. These factors are bound to cause health related problems and physical, mental & psychological disorders.
To cope up with this rising risk of medical disoders, health monitoring has now become mandatory. Most health problems can be managed & prevented with few lifestyle changes & practices based on the doctors advice.
Good health is a state of physical, psychological, social and spiritual well being. We are gifted with a lovely machine, our body and mind, and our commitment should be to stay healthy all through our life.
At Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, our aim is to make you aware of your present health status and then guide you into a healthy lifestyle in future.
Advice is given by a team of highly qualified and experienced medical professionals. Investigations are carried out by well-advanced equipment. All services are provided under one roof.
Important Instructions to Undergo Health Check-up
- Kindly take prior appointment, and please call 020 30717612 / 9881123012
- Please ensure that you have been fasting for 12 hours prior to check up
- Do not take any medications, alcohol, cigarettes, tobacco or any other liquid ( except water ) in the morning
- Bring stool / urine sample in a container, if required ( containers are available on request ) at our Wellness Assessment Center
- Please bring all your medical prescriptions and previus medical records with you.
- Kindly inform the health check reception in case you have a history of diabetes or cardiac
- If you wear spectacles, kindly bring one along with you at the time of check up
- Pregnant women or those suspecting pregnancy advised not to undergo X-ray test
- Females: Please avoid health check up during menstrual cycle / monthly periods
- Dress Code: Since you will be required to change clothes frequently while undergoing various tests, you may feel more comfortable in casual clothes and footwear ( please do not wear heavy jewellery )
For more information about Wellness Packages - please download the PDF