Here are some answers to questions you may have about the procedure and its effects on you.
Guidelines for the Early Detection of Cancer
1. What is a 'precancerous lesion'?
2. What are some of the important precancerous lesions?
3. If my doctor tells me, I have a precancerous lesion, do I have cancer?
4. Can a person suffering from tuberculosis have cancer?
5. Is cancer and leprosy related?
6. Can immunity to cancer be acquired like diphtheria or typhoid fever?
7. Why don't the white corpuscles in blood kill cancer?