Arthroscopy (Key hole surgery) unit.
Spine Trauma, Deformity Corrections & Advanced Spine Surgeries.
Pediatric Orthopaedic Trauma & Deformity Surgeries
Carotid Endarterectomy & Carotid Stenting.
Hand and Upper Extremities.
• Tendon injuries
• Nerve and blood vessel lacerations
• Congenital (birth) deformities
• Workplace and overuse injuries
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
• Trigger finger
• Ganglion cysts
• De Quervain’s syndrome
• Percutaneous (minimally invasive) fixation of hand and wrist fractures
• Arthroscopic stabilization for shoulder dislocations (recurrent)
• Arthroscopic treatment of Rotator cuff tears/ tendonitis/ bursitis
• Impingement syndrome
• Fractures, dislocations, subluxations
• Replacement/resurfacing/partial replacement
• Arthroscopic cartilage procedures to preserve damaged joint
• Arthroscopic treatment of damaged/inflamed joint
• Nerve compressions
• Tendon ruptures, fractures, dislocation
Foot & Ankle Surgery
Adult Reconstructive & Joint Replacement.