Joint Care & Orthopedics
The hospital is equipped with a state of the art imaging system in order to perform image guided procedures with smaller incisions.
• Trauma unit on ATLS guidelines
• Arthroscopy (Key hole surgery) Sets
• Personal protection systems for Arthritis and Joint Replacement surgeries
• State of the art Orthopedic instrumentations including AO (Swiss) sets, Stryker advanced systems and Codman instrumentations.
• Modular Operation tables and theater equipments
Our infrastructure also enables 'Research' in this area. Our team has published their research in national and international journals such as JBJS (Am & Br), CORR, J. of Arthroplasty etc. Our Orthopedic team regularly presents their working national and international meetings additionally, our doctors are honorary faculty members at various international workshops and training courses.