Gold: A cubicle style layout with 6 beds containing common toilet, tonicity, bedside trolley with common bathroom. There are separate wards for male and female patients
Gold Plus: Room with 4 beds and attached common toilet, bedside trolley and a sofa cum bed for attendants of each patient
Platinum: Room with 2 beds and attached common toilet, bedside trolley, one common television set, telephone extension and a sofa cum bed for an attendant of each patient
River View Lounge: Overnight stay facility is available at the hospital for a single attendant of the patient. Booking can be done at the Inpatient Department.
Emerald: Single room accommodation with bed, telephone, television, bedside trolley, cupboard, couch for an attendant and an attached bathroom
Ruby Delux (Mother & Child): Single room accommodation with bed, telephone, television, bedside trolley, cupboard, relative couch and an attached bathroom
Sapphire: Single room accommodation with bed, telephone, television, refrigerator, bedside trolley, cupboard, sofa cum bed for an attendant and an attached bathroom
LDRP (Mother & Child): Labour, Delivery, Recovery and Postpartum (LDRP) beds especially designed keeping in mind an expectant mother's needs throughout her stay at the hospital
Diamond Suite: Double room accommodation (one for patient and the other for relative) with a patient bed, two sofa cum beds, telephone, bedside trolley, cupboard, microwave oven, television, refrigerator, dining table with an attached bathroom.
High Dependency Unit (HDU): Cubicles with all the essential life support equipment for High Dependency Unit.
Critical Care Facility: Cubicles with all essential life support equipment necessary critical care
• Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU)
• Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU)
• Critical Care Unit (CCU)
• Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
• Neo-natal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
• Transfer from one room/bed to another of the same bed category is possible, subject to the availability of the required room/bed. For
such transfers, a prior request must be submitted at the admission counter
• Transfer from lower to higher class: Transfer to a higher bed category during hospital stay is subject to the availability of rooms. In
such cases the charges for higher class beds would be applicable from the day of admission
• Room retention: Relatives of patients in any critical care unit wishing to retain the existing room can do so, on payment of the fee,
depending upon its availability
In case of any inconvenience, please contact the nurse or Guest Relation Officer on duty