- Admission staff is available to answer queries and provide guidance with room selection.
- An initial deposit needs to be paid at the time of admission according to the room category. Charges are based on the room category, irrespective of the medical services.
- Patients are urged to clarify all doubts about hospital charges, payment mode, billing and others before admission.
- Patients are admitted under the sole discretion of the hospital consultants.
- The estimated cost in case of planned surgeries, are provided at the Estimate Counter of the Inpatient Services Department.
- Room confirmation is subject to availability on the day of admission.
- Payment can be made in cash, ( Max Rs. 2 lakhs per admission) / Credit card / Debit card / via the hospitals NEFT/RTGS/IPMS (subject to confirmation of credit in ABHSL bank account).
- Impanelled Corporate clients are required to submit their company credit letter on the date of admission. In case of emergency admissions, thec redit letter should be submitted within 12 hrs. of admission.
- In the case of the non-submission of the company credit letter, the patient is deemed as a cash patient and an initial deposit will be charged as per the room/bed category.
- Patients opting for a room/bed category higher than their entitlement are required to pay the difference in charges. Charges for investigations, operation theatre charges, and the doctor fees are subject to change according to the room category.
- Credit facility is offered only to the patient from Impanelled Corporate and those with Third Party Insurance (TPA).
- Patient covered under Medical Insurance: it is mandatory to get approval for cashless facility from TPA before admission,however if the patient gets admitted in an emergency, then the approval for cashless facility must be produced before the discharge.
- In case there is a delay in authorization or denial of authorization from the insurance/TPA, the hospital cannot be held responsible and 100% of estimated cost or the difference in cost must be deposited at the time of admission or before the surgery.